1. Study about tools and equipment
2. Study about sewing machine
3. Basic sewing technology (hand embroidery 20 types)
4. Body measurements
5. Fabric analysis
6. Pattern making and drafting
7. Designing women’s wear
8. Designing kids wear
9. Pattern making garment construction women’s wear
Women's Wear Types of Designs
10. Pattern making and garment construction kids wear
Types of Designs
Fashion designing, a booming industry in India, shows a promising employment opportunity. This scenario is favorable for aspirants to make a mark in fashion technology if trained properly and guided in the right path.
RAFD offers Master Diploma in Fashion Design for students to learn how to cultivate and express their creativity. They research, analyze, experiment to develop a personal signature in making authenticate designs.
This course preps up a student to become a master in the Fashion Industry and gives our aspirants the added edge to accelerate through their career path.