1. Kameez With Open Neck
2. Lining Kameez
3. Kameez With Colour and Its Variations
4. Yoked Kameez and Its Variations
5. High Neck Dress
6. Princess Cut Dress and Its Classification
7. Boat Neck Dress
10. Patyala and Its Classification
12. Palazzo and Its Variations
13. Umbrella Dress and Its Variations
14. Anarkali and Its Variations
Fashion designing, a booming industry in India, shows a promising employment opportunity. This scenario is favorable for aspirants to make a mark in fashion technology if trained properly and guided in the right path.
RAFD offers Master Diploma in Fashion Design for students to learn how to cultivate and express their creativity. They research, analyze, experiment to develop a personal signature in making authenticate designs.
This course preps up a student to become a master in the Fashion Industry and gives our aspirants the added edge to accelerate through their career path.